MAC 10® Fan Filter Units
While we specialize in fan filtration units including low-profile FFU and custom FFU we are also equipped to provide a low-cost standard option for your fan filter needs, the MAC 10®. In some cases the MAC 10® is a suitable option for your needs, such as when constructing a soft walled clean room using existing building structural components. When it comes to sourcing FFUs for equipment needs the standard 12″ MAC 10® is not always suitable. We can help whether you need a standard FFU or a customized product for your application.
MAC 10® FFU Features and Options
- Low sound, watts, profile, and operating costs.
- 3-speed – low, medium, and high
- Solid state speed control standard on 2 ft x 2 ft, 2 ft x 3 ft, and all RSR units.
- Forward-curved centrifugal fan.
- HEPA UL900 Filter: 99.99% efficient @ 0.3 Micron.
- Snap-in prefilter for easy maintenance and replacement.
- Walkable Plenum (excluding prefilter), rated at 250 lbs.
- Mill finished aluminum exterior.
- Tested to IEST recommended standards.
- UL Listed (115V, 208-240V, 277V) with standard UL900 filter, File number E152685 (UL507).
- Solid-State Speed Control: Available on 2 ft x 4 ft (600 mm x 1,210 mm) standard units; allows for a full range of settings.
- Room-Side Replacement (RSR) available with gel seal filter element; filter is replaceable from the room side.
- RSRE provides filter and motor/blower assembly replacement from the room side.
- Ultra-low Penetration Air (ULPA) Filter: 99.9995% efficient @ 0.12 micron (U15).
- PTFE boron-free ULPA filter.
- Airflow Indicator Light: Allows external monitoring of motor operation. Green indicator is on during normal operation.
- Monitoring and Control System: On-site or remote monitoring and adjustment.
- CE Marked: 230V units available.
- Duct Collar 10” (254 mm) and 12” (305 mm): Allows direct connection to the air conditioning supply (shipped loose).
- Fluorescent Light: Provides illumination with minimal airflow disruption.
- Ion Bar: Neutralizes static charges below the filter. (power supply required.)
- Finish: Powder coat painted or stainless steel.
- Room-side 3/8” Challenge Port and Static Port: Offers convenient aerosol challenge and filter testing.
- 3/4” Knife Edge: Permits easy placement in gel track ceiling grid system (available on RSR and RSRE units only).
- Custom sizes and configurations available; perfect for mini-environment applications.
- Metric sizes available.
Additional MAC 10® FFU Products
In addition to the Original Envirco® MAC 10® we provide the full range of MAC 10® products listed below.
- MAC 10® LEAC
Running at only 185 watts @ 90 fpm, the unit uses less energy than traditional FFUs, lowering operating costs.
- MAC 10® LEAC2
Extra low watts, sound, and profile
- MAC 10® LEDC
Featuring the most control options and the most versatile control system available on the market today.
- MAC 10® LEDC USP 797
Maximizes energy efficiency with an exclusive backward blower wheel design & provides 90 fpm airflow up to 1.0″ wg static pressure levels enabling cleanroom projects to operate cost effectively.
- MAC 10® IQ
Dynamically adjusts itself to maintain the set airflow, compensating for changes in static pressure, filter loading or other local conditions.
- MAC 10® IQ LAF
Torque programming to achieve low airflow set-points using a microcomputer-controlled ECM motor.